I am Georgiana Treasure, often known as Georgie. I also have a spiritual name of Man Prem Kaur which means Goddess of Divine Love. You can call me any one of the three!
Kundalini Yoga changed my life. Each class was like a shedding of old neuroses, insecurities, self-doubts, self-judgment, all replaced by feelings of love and fearlessness. Everything in my life healed as I did… relationships, my children, eating disorders, my body, social interactions. My path became clear to me.
As this yoga, my children and my husband are the greatest teachers and healers in my life, for ten years now it has been my calling to share the love, the light and the healing with others, through:
Because everyone can heal!
I call upon my professional and personal experiences of creative arts therapy, counselling, my interest in all things healing, whether scientifically-proven to improve mental & physical health, or spiritual, to guide me and enrich my teachings.
I hope I can serve you on your journey into the light!
Relevant qualifications & experience:
- Kundalini Research Institute certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Radiant Child certified Level 1 & 2 Yoga for Children and Adolescents, Kundalini Yoga for Pregnancy, Mums and Babies
- Ragamuffin Project certified Healing Arts Practitioner
- Nurturing Birth qualified Doula
- HypnoBirthing certified Practitioner, Marie Mongan Method
- Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy, Birkbeck, University of London
- Voluntary peer-breastfeeding mentor and support group organiser with NCT and independently
- Mentor for refugees and asylum-seekers with Winchester Visitors Group
- MSc and 7 years experience working for poverty relief in developing countries as a writer, journalist and educator
“Georgie, you have a wonderful peaceful calm voice that soothes our spirit. You have been so loving and made me feel very special.”
“We LOVED our hypnobirthing sessions with Georgie, we really valued the time spent each week together preparing for the arrival of our baby. Georgie instilled so much confidence in my ability to bring our child safely into the world, and my partner’s hugely important role in the birth. It meant so much to us to be able to give him the most gentle and loving entrance into the world that we could”
“Last night I was in really bad pain. My low back and my right hip were really painful so I followed the video on your website and when I finished I was feeling so much better!”